- Students who wish to have transcripts (copy of permanent record card) sent to colleges for admissions purposes or prospective employers should contact the Fulton High School Office Secretary (815-589-3511). It is necessary that a release form be completed prior to mailing of the transcript.
- The first three (3) transcripts are free for current students only.
- Transcripts for scholarship applications are free
- All other transcripts are charged a fee of $5.00.
- Please allow 2 working days for the preparation of you transcripts.
- Fees must be paid before any transcripts are mailed.
- Transcript Request Form
Parchment Transcript Exchange - Is a free, online, electronic transcript service for all current Fulton High School students. Just click on the button below and sign up for an account. If you already have an account, all you have to do is "Order" a transcript to be sent to any and all schools on your list. Transcripts will be sent electronically, directly to the admissions offices of your choice. They are considered "Official" and can also be used as final college entrance transcripts.