FHS Update: Returning to School
Bell Schedules, One Way Path, & Student Expectations
We are excited for you to be back in the building! As a reminder, only anchor students will be here Tuesday/Thursday while boat students will be here Wednesday/Friday. Here is a typical schedule for the days you are at FHS:
- Doors open at 7:45am.
- We will use the standard entrances (either through the cafeteria or office doors), but you will have your temperature taken prior to entering the building.
- Once you are in the building, you will report directly to your first block class. If you need breakfast, you can report to the cafeteria and you will eat in the cafeteria.
- Bell Schedule And Transition (Passing) Periods
- Students are allowed to have backpacks as lockers will not be available
- Students will need to follow a one-way path around the building (map attached and arrows are on high school floors).
- Lunch is not until 1:05! A sack lunch will be available for you to take and leave. If you need a snack, you can bring one, but it is to be eaten in the hallway during the passing periods.
- Dismissal at 1:05 (non-bus students)
- Bus students will be allowed to eat lunch at 12:40
- Buses will pick up FHS students at 1:00!
- Offsite/Remote Students
- If it is not your day to attend, or you are doing 100% remote learning, then check with your teachers on what you need to do for your remote/offsite day!
- It should be clearly listed on Canvas.