ALL CHROMEBOOKS MUST COME TO SCHOOL FULLY CHARGED EACH DAY. EARBUDS ARE REQUIRED.
- No food or drink should be next to Chromebooks.
- Cords, cables, and removable storage devices must be inserted carefully into Chromebooks.
- Chromebooks should not be used or stored near pets.
- Chromebooks should not be exposed to extreme temperatures, such as leaving it in a car overnight during the winter or in extreme heat.
- Chromebooks should not be used with the power cord plugged in when the cord may be a tripping hazard.
- Chromebooks must remain free of any writing, drawing, or stickers.
- Heavy objects should never be placed on top of Chromebooks.
Always transport Chromebooks with care and in protective cases.
Never lift Chromebooks by the screen.
Never carry Chromebooks with the screen open.
The Chromebook screen can be damaged if subjected to heavy objects, rough treatment, some cleaning solvents, and other liquids. The screens are particularly sensitive to damage from excessive pressure.
- Do not put pressure on the top of a Chromebook when it is closed.
- Do not store a Chromebook with the screen open.
- Do not place anything in the protective case that will press against the cover.
- Make sure there is nothing on the keyboard before closing the lid (e.g. pens, pencils, or disks).
- Only clean the screen with a soft, dry microfiber cloth or antistatic cloth.
Helpful Chromebook Guides:
District Technology Staff
Emily Johnson, Technology Director, Webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Dail, Technology Support Specialist, Media Pub Sponsor - email@example.com
Amy Strehlow, K-8 STEAM Integration Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org