Clinton CC Academies
Clinton CC Academies - Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC) Career Academies are an exciting opportunity for high school students to get a jump on their career education, before they leave high school. Fulton High School Students my enroll if room permits. Iowa students will have the first option to fill the classes.
Students complete anywhere from a semester to a full year of college coursework while they are still in high school. That’s a tremendous benefit:
- It cuts down the time, often in half, students spend completing their training after high school. That also cuts their overall tuition costs and gets them in the job market sooner.
- In most programs, students complete the requirements for, and will earn, a college-level certificate. That looks great on a resume for future employers.
- This is a great way for students, who aren’t sure what they want to do after high school, to get real exposure to a career field and learn what it’s all about.
- Students attend classes with their fellow students, who have the same interests.
- In some programs, students continuing classes after high school experience paid on-the-job employment during their second year, often enough to pay their college tuition completely.
Academy offerings at Clinton Community College - Click on each title for course descriptions, expectations, and prerequisites. All classes are taken at the Clinton Career Advancement Center (CCAC) or Clinton Main Campus during junior or senior year of high school. All academies are eligible for the Connections Scholarship.
Healthcare Clinton Main Campus
IT Networking & Cybersecurity Clinton Main Campus